USB Cassette Tape to PC MP3 CD Switcher Converter Capture Audio Music Player with Headphones
With the USB cassette tape player, you can easily convert your old cassette tapes to MP3 format! Just plug it into your PC or laptop (no drivers are required), and load a cassette tape in and press Play. Then just click “Record” in the recording software (included) and your music will be turned into digital format. You can save your music in MP3 format and put it in your cellphone/tablet/MP3 player.
1. Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on for iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
2. Plug and play, no drivers required.
3. Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker system.
4. 2 * AA battery or USB-powered power supply.
5. Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
6. Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
7. Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
One available USB 2.0 port, for Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
CD-ROM for installation
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7
Record Format: WAV, MP3
Power Supply: 2 * AA Battery / USB-Powered
Power Consumption: ＜ 400MW
Editing Software: Audacity
Size: Approx. 112 * 80 * 31 mm / 4.4 * 3.1 * 1.2 inch
Product Weight: About 147g
Package Weight: About 260g
1 x USB Cassette to MP3 Converter
1 x USB Cable
1 x Headphones
1 x User Manual
1 x Software CD
Note: this item has no speakers, you can enjoy your music with the headphones.