NanoVNA-F Mini Vector Network Analyser is a product based on the Open Source Project of NanoVNA (//ttrf.tk/kit/nanovna/). The RF part is consistent with the original version (NanoVNA-F uses harmonic spread measurement frequency to 1 GHz).
NanoVNA-F hardware functions include and are not limited to the following improvements:
1. Use 4.3-inch IPS TFT LCD screen, with a larger view angle and can be seen clearly in strong outdoor light.
2. Switch to large capacity 5000mAh lithium battery, standby time is longer, and expand a USB interface. Usually, it can be used as a rechargeable treasure when the instrument is not used.
3. The IC is charged by high current 2A, and the charging time is shorter.
4. Change to larger and better operating wave wheel.
5. Switch to a power switch with a greater sense of operation and a better sense of operation.
6. Support Chinese and English menu switching;
7. Upgrade the user program by virtual U disk.
8. Standard aluminium shell to protect SMA head and reduce the interference of external electromagnetic wave to instrument.
8. Software open source github.com/flyoob/NanoVNA-F
The hardware block diagram of NanoVNA-F is as follows
NanoVNA-F measurement range is 50k-1GHz. The harmonic spread measurement frequency of the output signal of the clock chip SI5351 is 1000MHz. At 600M-1GHz, the dynamic range of S11 is 40dB (standing wave ratio is less than 1.02). At the same time, a metal shield is designed for the RF front-end, so that the dynamic range of S21 is better than 60dB in the whole frequency band.
Dimensions: 14CM * 7.5CM * 2CM (length, width and height)
Measuring Frequency: 50kHz ~ 1000MHz
RF output: – 13 DBM (maximum – 9 dbm)
Frequency accuracy: < 0.5 ppm
Port SWR: < 1.1
Display: 4.3 inch IPS TFT (800×480)
USB Interface: USB Type-C Communication Mode: CDC (Serial)
Power consumption: USB 5V 200mA, built-in 5000mAh battery, theoretical life of 18 hours, maximum charging current 2A
Output capability: 5V/1A, supporting Android and Apple phones
Number of calibration points: 101
Number of scanning points: 101
Display Tracking: 4, Mark: 4, Settings Save: 5
Scanning time: about 1.9s/time (50kHz-1000MHz full frequency band)
Measurable S parameters, voltage standing wave ratio SWR, phase diagram, group delay, Smith circle diagram… ;
19.0Wh (about 5000mAh after conversion) large capacity lithium battery
Designing a metal shield for the RF front end, allowing the S21 to have a dynamic range better than 60dB over the full frequency range
power bank fuction: 5V/1A ,
Supporting Android and Apple Mobile
Open route length test:
NanoVNA-F S11 parameter, SWR standing wave ratio test
UV9D antenna U-band standing wave ratio measurement, starting frequency: 300M, termination frequency: 600M, standing wave minimum frequency 441.000000MHz, SWR = 1.03.
S21 insertion loss measurement, low pass, high pass, band pass filter measurement
Measuring 6.5M Ceramic Notch with NanoVNA-F
Measuring 10.7M ceramic filter using NanoVNA-F
A self-made low-pass filter was measured using the NanoVNA-F with a 3dB bandwidth of approximately 400MHz.
Performance comparison, E5071C four-port vector network vs NanoVNA-F
- Nanovna meter x1
● SMA-JJ RG316 cable 20CM x2 (NanoVNA-F is a standard SMA female connector, which is used to switch to M head and N head to better protect SMA female)
● 1 set of calibration parts (50Ω standard load x1, open circuit calibration piece x1, short circuit calibration piece x1, use the included calibration piece, the instrument can be calibrated to get good measurement result data)
● SMA-JJ double needle x1
● SMA elbow external screw inner hole to inner screw inner needle x1
● Type-C data cable x1