– Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR,Dstar,P25 and System Fusion communications.Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized aluminum enclosure.All that’s required for operation is a mini usb (android phone’s cable)power source and a WiFi based internet connection.
– Pi-Star Digital Voice Software pre-loaded and easily upgraded via software.
– Supports PI-STAR’s web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
– Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR,D-Star,P25 and System Fusion
– Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
– Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode,Talk Group and Call Sign
– Built-in LED indicators for status of Power,PTT,COS and Mode
– Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
– Quad Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM and 8gb TF Card
– Pocket size aluminum enclosure
· Fully tested
· Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion
· Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
· Up to 10mW RF power
· Mounts cleanly on all current
Raspberry Pi’s including the Pi Zero
· The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
Please do not upgrade the firmware by yourself
· Open source 3D printable case available
Support and tested with
Black or silver , default is Black, if no meesage left, will send black ,
if you want silver, pls send me message