2pcs 433mhz RF LoRa module SX1278 PM1280 Long-Distance communication Receiver and Transmitter SPI LORA IOT+2pcs 433MHz antenna
■FSK/GFSK , LoRa(Long Range) spread spectrum technique
■ Half-duplex communication
■ Excellent blocking immunity
■ Channel rejection ration(ADJ):56dBm
■ High RX sensitivity : -139dBm
■ ISM multiband, free of charge with no need to apply for frequencies
■ Optional multi-frequency, multiple transmission rate,can be applied in FDMA and FM technologies
■Intelligent reset, low voltage monitor, timing wakeup, low-power mode,sleep mode
■ Low power RX current: 12~13 mA
■ 256 Bytes FIFO TX/RX
■ ISSI channel detection
■ Transmission mode：FIFO / direct mode（recommend FIFO packet mode）
■ Configuration：AFC/air wakeup/low power/carrier sense/FEC error correction/AEC encryption
■ Remote control and data collection system
■ AMR(water meter, ammeter and gas meter) automated meter reading
■ Wireless handheld unit, oil field, mining area, construction site, factory
■ Industrial data collection, transmission and intelligent control
■ Wireless alarm system
■ Smart home system
■ Baby monitor, Hospital calling system
■Small size wireless data terminal
Module Size and Pin Definition
1. Voltage cannot be out of the range of the module’s power supply voltage 1.8 ~ 3.6V, if it is over 3.6V the chip will burn out. Recommending voltage is 3.3V.
2. Module interface adopt semicircle bonding pad, all GND pin should keep reliable connection with digital ground of circuit.
3. Antenna should keep away from system ground.
4. MCU does not have SPI port single-chip and can imitate SPI time to carry out the read-write operation by using ordinary I/O port. SPI rate do not over 10MHz.
5. If the power supply of MCU is 3.3V, it can connect with module without series resistance; if the power supply of MCU is 5V, 3.3V/5V level switching circuit should be accessed
6. DIOO and DIO2 are common data I/O, can produce needed trigger signal according to application configuration
7. In multichannel appication, the channel spacing is 1MHz, if less than 1MHz it’s easily to cause same frequency interference.
1. The communication rate of module will effect communication distance, the higher the communication rate is, the shorter the communication distance will be.
2. The communication rate of module will effect RX sensitivity, the higher the communication rate is, the lower the RX senstivity will be.
3. The power supply voltage will effect transmit power, within the allowable range of working power supply voltage, the lower the voltage is, the lower the transmit power will be.
4. The change of working temperature may cause the migration of the working frequency. It has no influence to the application as long as the temperature is within the working temperature range.
5. Antenna affect much to the communication distance, so should apply the antenna which matches module’s frequency, standing-wave ratio should be small and impedance is close to 50ohm
6. The install position and method of module may effect communication distance.